Your Personal Data means data about you (other than Your Business Contact Information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that FHI has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include your name and where applicable, NRIC number, address, gender, age, telephone number, marital status, credit card number, photographs and video images of you while you are at activities, and information specific to the computer or electronic device that you use (“Devices”) to access the website, blogs, mobile sites and applications.
This Policy applies to our websites, blogs, mobile sites and applications. It does not apply to other companies’ organisations’ websites to which we link. You should carefully review the privacy policies of those websites in order to determine how your personal information is treated by such third parties.
1. This Policy statement provides information on the obligations and policies of FHI in respect of an individual customer’s Personal Data. FHI undertakes to use reasonable efforts in applying, where practicable, those principles and the processes set out herein to its operations.
2. FHI’s management and members of staff shall use reasonable endeavours to respect the confidentiality of and keep safe any and all Personal Data collected and/or stored and/or disclosed and/or used for or on behalf of FHI. FHI shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure all collection and/or storage and/or disclosure and/or usage of Personal Data by FHI shall be done in an appropriate manner and in accordance to the requirements under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”).
4. Personal Data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the purposes of registering a user and for us to market our services to the user.
5. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Only the necessary Personal Data is collected from customers’ for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
7. We will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email or by sending an e-mail to FHI’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com by stating your name and address.
8. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of Personal Data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
10. We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date.
11. We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect Personal Data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems.
Individual Access and Correction
14. We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information.
15. If you no longer desire our service, you may remove your Personal Data by emailing our Customer Support.
16. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we charge a reasonable fee for providing the information or data requested for.
17. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of Personal Data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
Contacting the Data Protection Officer
19. For the purposes of this Policy, please forward all your requests and queries to FHI’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our hotline at 6842-4577 for assistance. Alternatively, you may submit your requests and queries to the following address: 6 Ubi Road 1 Wintech Centre #04-10 Singapore 408726.
20. FHI reserves the right to modify this Policy from time to time by posting the modifications on this page. Please check this page regularly for any modifications. Such modifications will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Policy.