TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
The term “FHI” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website, Fitness & Health International Pte Ltd (UEN 200104257R), a business registered in the Republic of Singapore and having its principal place of business at 6 Ubi Road 1, #04-10 Wintech Centre, Singapore 408729 (hereinafter referred to as “FHI”).
Terms and Conditions (e-Shop)
- FHI LiveDifferent™ e-Shop refers to the online portal hosted by FHI to allow users to redeem products and services. FHI reserves the rights to amend, remove and insert new terms and conditions.
- Redemptions can be made through:
- LifePoints (a reward point system)
- D-Cash (wellness dollars provided by respective companies)
- FHI takes steps to safeguard and protect all personal data that is required to complete the online redemption process. For more details, please refer to: http://fhi-online.com/privacy-policy/
- FHI LiveDifferent™ e-Shop do not represent, endorse and agreed to any claims made by vendors on their products and services. End users are advised to use their own discretion on any redemption decision making process. End users are further advised to seek the relevant professional help instead of relying on hearsay and information that may or may not be the facts.
- Users of FHI LiveDifferent™ e-shop should be aware that the indemnity and PAR-Q form signed when registering for activities with a hands-on element, e.g. handicrafts and physical activities are intended to reflect the health and physical condition of the individual who filled it out and will only indemnify that individual. Should this individual be replaced by another individual on the day of the purchased activity, the indemnification by FHI will be considered invalid.
- The value of Life Points as translated into actual dollar value: 1,000 Life Points = S$1.00
- Life Points are not transferable nor can it used by accumulating the total no. of Life Points of different individuals accounts.
- Life Points cannot be exchanged nor converted into cash or its equivalent.
- Life Points has a validity of one year from the date of issue.
Redemption / Payment
- Users should take note that individual products and services made available for redemption via FHI LiveDifferent™ e-Shop, are subjected to the different terms and conditions as stated by the respective vendors.
- Users are allowed to top up with cash if they have insufficient LifePoints or D-Cash to redeem the products and services.
- Products and services as listed on the FHI LiveDifferent™ e-Shop are subjected to the availability as maintained by the respective vendors. These vendors reserves the right to substitute the products and services as showcased on FHI LiveDifferent™ e-Shop with an alternative of equivalent value for the redemption.
- For details on actual redemption for products and services, please refer to the individual listings by the respective vendors.
- Users can contact FHI at email@example.com should they encounter any difficulties during and after the redemption process.
Terms and Conditions (General)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Users may only use the website in accordance with these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to users in these Terms are reserved by FHI.
- The information presented on this website is intended for general informational purposes and cannot answer personal health related questions or problems.
- In no event shall FHI be held liable for any damages directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the information contained on this website.
- The information and materials contained in this website, including any services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links and other items – are provided “as is”, and “as available”. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the information and materials.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- FHI makes no representation or warranty of any kind whether express, implied or statutory (including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from viruses and malicious destructive or corrupting codes, programs or similar items or processes) in conjunction with this website, or any information and materials contained or referred to in this website. No warranty is given that access to this website or any part or parts hereof will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the other websites.
- FHI may, from time to time, take photographs, motion pictures and recordings, or any media records (“the Media Records”) during the events that they organise. FHI reserves the right to use the Media Records for any PR exercise, including but not limited to commercial advertising.
- In no event shall FHI be liable to you or any party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, or economic loss or loss opportunity) in connection with or arising out of your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this website, regardless of the form of action and even if FHI had been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your account and/or your personal information.
- The contents and materials on this website are the exclusive property of FHI and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. No part or parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of FHI. You may not, without FHI’s express prior written consent, insert a link to this website or from any other website, frame or “mirror” any material contained on this website or from any other server to this website.
- You may not use this website to commit, engage in, perpetuate or abet any breach of security, fraud, criminal act or offence. You will not assume a false identity or the identity of another user when using the website and you will not use the website for any unlawful or illegal activities, including but not limited to spamming, harassing or otherwise causing distress to other users.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Singapore but in enforcing the Terms and Conditions we are at liberty to initiate and take actions or proceedings or otherwise against you in Singapore or elsewhere as we may deem fit, and you hereby agree that where any actions or proceedings are initiated and taken in Singapore, you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in all matters connected with your obligations and liabilities under or arising out of the Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by the Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) to enforce any of the terms of such agreement.
- The Terms and Conditions may be changed by FHI at any time. If any of the Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.